Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas Presents

I have to brag about my husband. He really did good picking out my Christmas presents this year. I really didn't give anyone much of a wish list, so he was on his own for finding presents for me. And I'll admit it to anyone who asks - I'm a princess and VERY hard to shop for. But I always tell people if you're ever stuck with needing a present for me, you can't go wrong with 1) teapots, 2) Alice in Wonderland stuff, or 3) Pocket Dragons. I collect all three and can't have too many.

Apparently he was wandering the mall & stumbled across Teavana. Oooohhhhhh Teavana... I am SO dangerous in that place, I love it! They sell bulk loose teas (and will custom blend one for you), teapots & kettles, tea cups of course, lots of Buddhist statues & items, and various other new age stuff. I could spend all day and thousands of dollars in there I think...

Anyway... he bought me a decorative hand-made teapot to add to my collection. I love it - the design is called 'Buddha's Hand'. He said it looked like something I'd pick out. It reminded him of garden fairies and gnomes etc - I totally agree.

He also bought me a clear glass tea pot with a 'basket' inside to steep the loose tea - and tea cups. The cups are adorable with little fat cats painted on them. They match my kitchen decor perfectly in color, and they're unusual as they don't have handles. I love that! I hardly use the handles anyway, I always hold my cups/mugs from the other side.


Oh - and he found the most wonderful mix of chai tea. It's sooooo smooth and I swear tastes like melted candies... yum... I've had a cup every night since Christmas - it's wonderful...

Good job Hubby!!

1 comments:

Nissa said...

Ooohh!! Great stuff! Michael always knows that's a win when he can't think of anything for me, too! Teavana rules!