Monday, January 28, 2008

Gained Weight - ugh

I gained 3 pounds... Ugh...

I really don't want to go to my surgeon in a couple of weeks and confess that I gained 3 pounds... I used to lie to my Jenny Craig counselor about what I ate and the amount I was exercising -- I'd lie to my doc, but he's going to make me get on the scale. ugh... I had lost a total of 25 pounds so far. That's pretty good for 3 months! But then the holidays hit and then I went on vacation, and all ideas of eating healthy went right out the window. I know I can only eat about 6 ounces at a time, but 6 ounces of southern cooking, fast foods, or desserts add up! I LOVE food - and I wanted freedom to eat whatever I wanted during the holidays and on vacation. Well, I got that freedom - but I also got an extra 3 pounds. How's it go, you reap what you sow? I'm going to have to buckle down, cut out the crap & sweets, and start eating healthy again asap!

0 comments: