Thursday, January 3, 2008

Goals for 2008

Each year I start out saying "This year, I'm not going to make any resolutions - or at least not any of the 'classic' ones." Because it never fails, you always end up breaking them within the first 30 days. THIS YEAR, I'm going to do something slightly different -- I'm making a list of goals for myself for the year. Yeah yeah, I know - resolutions/goals, same thing. I don't care... let's see how many I'm still heading towards come June.

Goals for 2008:

1. (Okay, this might be just setting myself up for failure but I don't care...) Work out - I pay for a gym membership every month, I might as well use it!

2. COOK - home cooked meals at least 4 days a week!

3. Three Parter:
Become a better practicing Buddhist - follow the 8 fold path, integrate it into my daily living
Attend my weekly meetings
Meditate daily - preferably every morning

4. Take dance lessons after I lose my weight - either finish tap or take ballroom dancing.

5. Start a family games/dinner night with my parents & family. Once a week have family & friends over for dinner & socializing.

6. Along with #5, invite people over more often - family and friends. Don't worry about the condition of the house, just have fun hanging out!

7. Make the most of my Pure Romance business. Make it a success!!

0 comments: