Friday, March 21, 2008

Foul & Mysterious Stench

My house has stunk for the past week or so and it's driving me nuts. Well, last night we discovered the origin of the foul & mysterious odor...

Hubby & I were picking up the house last night, and he had the task of going through the boy's pile of crap in the breakfast area. About halfway through a pile of schoolwork from last week, he called me & said "umm... I think I've found the source of the bad odor in the house". Uh-oh, I'm scared... So I go over and he's holding a small white lunch sack decorated to look like a bunny (at arm's length btw). I look inside, and unfortunately got a whiff at the same time, there's a half peeled hard boiled egg inside. By this time it's green and fuzzy to boot! Apparently they had Easter eggs last week at school, and he didn't tell me he brought one home.

Oh the joys of parenthood...

Thank God the weather's great outside right now & we're able to open the windows and air the house out...

0 comments: