Thursday, March 6, 2008

Mysterious Text Conversation

When I turned my cell phone on this morning, I noticed a text message at 10pm last night from an 832 number I didn't recognize. So of course, knowing me - curiosity killed the cat and all that - I replied...

832#: you can just call me mr awesome

me: who is this?

832#: you don't remember mr awsome?

me: I know several awsome misters

832#: it's mr awsome god dammit!

me: ok - maybe you have the wrong number. Please tell me who you are or go away.

832#: James, james, james. It really pains me that you dont know who I am... several others my ass. I was in your algebra class.

me: Yep - sorry but you have the wrong number

832#: This isn't James B----?

me: NO - wrong number

832#: LMAO sorry dude. or girl. whichever you are.

me: LADY, MRS. -- no prob & good luck finding James

0 comments: