Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Parking Lot Taqueria

Have you ever eaten at one of those little bus/camper/trailer/van Taqueria places that are usually in gas station parking lots? I've always considered them salmonella or e.coli on wheels, and have never been tempted to eat at one... until now. There's one right down the road from my office that just smells wonderful. It's a bright blue short school bus with picnic tables around it, permanently parked in an old closed gas station parking lot. I swear every time I pass it, it has the most mouth watering smokehouse smell wafting out from it --- and there's always a crowd of hispanic guys sitting at the tables. I can just imagine that the foods incredible, but I'm not brave enough to risk montezuma's revenge to try it.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

if it makes you feel any better those things are inspected/regulated by the health department pretty regularly now.