Friday, April 25, 2008

I want a dog

I've been in a total dog mood lately. I want a puppy! Well, I think I want a puppy...

Hubby says no. We already have 3 cats, and besides he doesn't think I'll like owning a dog. He says I like the idea of having a dog, but I wouldn't actually enjoy having a dog. I don't have the patience for a dog. Which is right I think. I really am a cat person.

Anyway... so I told my friend that I want a puppy and I was trying to figure out which breed to get... he sent me a link to the "Pet-O-Matic". It's a little quiz where you answer several questions and it tells you which type of animal is best for you as a pet. Great! So I'm thinking it'll help me pick out what kind of puppy I want. I entered in my info and it told me... my perfect pet is a CAT. Well I guess that settles it. Even the computer says I'm not a dog person. Oh well, I guess it's not meant to be!

0 comments: