Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Weight Loss Vow

Okay - I'm making this official. I mean it this time, I'm sticking with it. I'm putting it in writing so there are witnesses.

I haven't lost any weight since December. I was doing really good last fall after my surgery, lost 30 lbs in three months. Then came the holidays, then vacation, and then it was just plain laziness - but I fell back into my old routines of eating whatever crap I wanted & not exercising. I'm going to gain back what little I've lost so far if I keep this up.

So, no more excuses. Here I go...

- I have an appointment for a band adjustment (which will help tons).

- I'm cutting out the fast food, junk, and sweets.

- I'm going to work out AT LEAST 3 days a week. (I pay for the gym membership, I need to use it.)

- I'm going to drink all of my water.

No more excuses. I've buckled down and done it before - I can do it now. I WILL lose the weight.

0 comments: