Friday, April 11, 2008

Kendall's Bday Present - SPOILER ALERT



I'm so excited about Kendall's birthday present - I HAVE to share!

**SPOILER ALERT**

Kendall Evan, you don't get this until tomorrow night, so no peeking!!






Kendall, my baby cousin, turned 16 this past Wednesday, April 9th. With it being her Sweet 16, I wanted to give her something special she can cherish, so... I stopped by James Avery, one of the best jewelry stores around, on Wednesday and picked up the beginning pieces for a charm bracelet. I wanted to buy every charm they carried, but of course that was out of the question. So I settled on three: her K initial, a Sweet 16 heart, and a ladybug - for good luck. There were two though that I just couldn't get out of my head and I HAD to go back for them today - a spur and a rose to represent our grandparents. Our grandmother died when Kendall was a month old, and our grandfather when she was three. I know they're both looking down on her from heaven, and this way she can have something special to remind her whenever she needs.

0 comments: