Thursday, April 24, 2008

Thursday 13 - Places to Visit

Thursday Thirteen is trying out THEME WEEKS. (They're throwing out a subject for you to 13 about.) This week's theme is thirteen places you’ve visited that you’d recommend. So here I go:

1. Fredericksburg Texas - one of my favorite places to disappear for a weekend. German food and my favorite cabin/bed & breakfast. http://www.knoppschoolroad.com/

2. St. Croix US Virgin Islands - I'd live there if I could.

3. New Orleans - what can I say, it's still home.

4. LAS VEGAS BABY!

5. Key West Florida

6. Keystone Colorado

7. Disneyworld / Orlando Florida

8. Seattle Washington

9. Mississippi Gulf Coast

10. Galveston Texas

11. Mexico

12. San Antonio Texas

13. Houston of course!

Wow... I didn't realize how hard it'd be to come up with 13 different places. I guess I haven't really travelled that much... I need to work on that!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

3 comments:

Jennifer Chasse said...

That's a lot of Texas! I will have to check those places out when we move to Austin this summer!

lv2scpbk said...

I have listed 13 places this week also and two of them are on your list as well. Go to: http://lv2scpbk.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Well none of my places are on your list, although I did put two other bed and breakfasts on. I guess I haven't been to Texas in a while! And I've never been to Mexico despite living in California... although it IS about 10 hours away from me up here. We live in such big states :)