Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Cat Alarm Clock



I love this cartoon! It is SO true! Anyone who's owned a cat can associate with it, and anyone who's owned a cat has adapted to be able to sleep through anything like that. It's the only way you CAN sleep when you have a cat. Last night I watched one of my cats jump up on the bed - land smack in the middle of hubby's head - then climb over him across the pillows to get to me. In 12 years she hasn't let him forget that his side of the bed used to be HERS. No matter which side she starts on, when she jumps on the bed she always walks around to his side, up onto his head, and across the pillows to get to me. She sleeps next to my chest & on my pillow every night. It would be so much easier for her to just walk around and jump up on my side, but OH NO. We have to have the nightly ritual of walking across hubby's head every single time. Oh - and where does she sleep when he's NOT in bed? Right in the middle of his side, half on his pillow, if it's there -- she actually prefers that I remove the pillow so she can stretch out. Geez my cats are spoiled...

0 comments: