Friday, November 16, 2007

"So You Think You Can Dance" Live Show

OH MY GOD!! I had the absolute BEST time last night!! Steven, Mom, & I went to the So You Think You Can Dance live tour show last night. I'm still giddy from it - I had SO MUCH FUN! I know I know, I'm a total dork, but I can't help it! It was SO GOOD! 2 1/2 hours of non-stop dancing! Hubby didn't understand why I was so excited --- "it's the same people as on the show right?" YES "doing the same dances as on the show..." YES "well then you already saw it all on tv. I don't get it". But it wasn't the same. The energy was pumping, and the whole audience was into it. My throat is hurting so bad this morning because I screamed my lungs out for the whole 2 1/2 hours! I screamed & clapped when they introduced the dancers, then when I recognized the music & dance number, and THEN after they finished! ALL NIGHT LONG! I really ought to apologize to my mom, she said she couldn't hear out of her right ear for the rest of the night -- and the poor people in front of me! Poor things - I know they were thinking, "great! out of all the seats we could've picked, we get the ones in front of HER!" LMAO Oh well! I paid my money just like you did, and I want to scream like a banshee!

WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

They did all of my favs - especially this one... I swear, I could've just watched them do this routine over and over again all night!

0 comments: