Thursday, November 15, 2007

My Coworker Quit - one for the books

Wow... some people have nerve... (steel cajones!)

So - I get to work this morning and there's a 9x12 envelope on my desk. That's not unusual, I AM the receptionist, and there's usually a stack of envelopes to be mailed out waiting for me in the mornings. But this envelope is addressed to one of my VP's, and there's no return address or postage. Now that's weird... So - I send the following email to my VP:

Hey - you have an envelope/package at my desk. It's weird though - no return address or postage. I'm not sure where it came from.

- Wendy


He comes up to get it, opens it, says "that son-of-a-bitch", and asks me again where I found it. Okay, so now my curiosity was really piqued, and I HAD to ask what it was. Come to find out, it was a letter of resignation from a coworker! He decided yesterday was his last day, and left the letter along with this keys and security key-card for me to find this morning. Wow - I can't believe the nerve of some people!

0 comments: