Tuesday, November 27, 2007

NEW PURE ROMANCE CONSULTANT

Here's a copy of an email I sent out earlier...

Hey Ladies!

Guess what?! You are looking at the latest Personal Consultant for Pure Romance! If you're not familiar with Pure Romance - we do girls only, in-home parties specializing in oils, lotions, lingerie, and "bedroom accessories" - woohoo! I can't believe I've done it! I've talked about signing up for this for quite some time now (as some of you know), and everyone I talked to told me I'd be perfect for it since I'm so open and nonchalant about everything. FYI, I researched about 4 different companies before choosing Pure Romance. I decided on them because (in my opinion) they have the nicest products at reasonable prices, and I liked the variety and selection of items.

I'm going into this blindly. I've never been to a Pure Romance party, much less run one! But I know in-home parties and I know my products. I'll be having an Open House at my house in a couple of weeks as a "test party" for myself. I also ask you, my friends, to please be a guinea pig and host a party!

Check out our catalog online - http://www.wendysimmons.pureromance.com/ - and call me at 281-536-8536 if you have any questions or would like to book a party!

THANKS SO MUCH!

Wendy

P.S. Please forward this to anyone & everyone you think might be interested. Pure Romance parties are a great idea for girl's night out, birthday parties, bachelorette parties, showers, pajama parties, or just for fun! And you don't have to do much when you host - just supply the locale and possibly something to drink and a little snack, I'll do the rest!





0 comments: