Thursday, November 22, 2007

I'm Thankful For...

I'm thankful for my family - especially my boys (hubby & son)

I'm thankful for my friends - my friends are always there when I need them, with laughter & joy to share with me, a shoulder to cry on, and a kick in the ass when I need it.

I'm thankful my son's surgery went so well yesterday. He's home and doing just fine.

I'm thankful that the brown hair dye was only a rinse and has faded A LOT in the past week.

I'm thankful for the buy one get one free sale on Revlon makeup at Walgreen's - saved me $13!

I'm thankful for Luby's - and that they were open today so we could have Thanksgiving dinner. (We decided to skip the big holiday dinner this year, cause we didn't know how my son would feel.)

I'm thankful that my brother's suicide attempt was an ATTEMPT - a FAILED ATTEMPT. Let's hope & pray it's the only attempt.

I'm thankful for the rain today. It totally kills our plans to go to the Ren Fest, but my yard really needs the water.

0 comments: