Monday, November 12, 2007

NO GUM! I NEED GUM!!

CALL 911 - I'M OUT OF GUM!!

I have a SERIOUS gum addiction. I equate it to someone else's nicotine addiction or my former Dr. Pepper addiction. I am completely & totally addicted to Dentyne Fire gum. I always chew 2 pieces at once, because get real people - the pieces are freaking tiny! Anyway... because I chew 2 pieces at once, all day long every day, I tend to go through it fast - 1/2 to 1 pack every day. Well I chewed the last of my stash here at the office on Friday. I bought 6 packages of Dentyne Fire over the weekend, but like an idiot I left them at home this morning! AAUUUUGGHHH!! I am going nuts right now! I NEED GUM!!

So... if you hear on the news tonight that a newly brunette receptionist went postal and hacked her co-workers to bits with an envelope opener, staple remover, & scissors - it's just me. They pushed me just a tad bit too far while I'm on edge with my gum jones.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm bad about gum too. My problem is that when I have subconscious stress I grind my teeth, so to stop it I chew gum, but end up going through about a pack a day. Meh.