Friday, June 13, 2008

THAT woman in traffic

I've become "that woman" in traffic. With my new job starting at 7:30am, I'm crunched for time in the mornings. I get up at 5:30am to try to leave at 6:30am to be in The Woodlands by 7:30am. So I've started doing my make-up in the car on the way - thus making me "that woman" in traffic. "That woman" with her rear view mirror angled to show her reflection, weaving and driving by braille.

I do have two rules I always abide by:

1. I don't put on make-up while driving on the freeway.

2. I don't curl my eyelashes, put on mascara or eyeliner while the car is moving.

I mean I do have to draw the line somewhere - for safety's sake of course!

Oh and FYI in case this scares you - I drive a 2000 gold Chevy Malibu, and I'm on the road in Spring and The Woodlands 6:30am - 7:30am Monday through Friday. So... If you see me weaving your way, get out of mine!

0 comments: