Monday, February 4, 2008

Always Read The Fine Print


I hate it when I make stupid mistakes... especially if they end up costing me money... I ordered a sterling silver pill box from a shop online last week. Well dummy me didn't look at the fine print of the listing that said the one I picked out was TINY and could only hold about 2 aspirin. (No wonder it was the cheapest one listed) I was all excited when the package arrived this morning, but then couldn't believe it when I finally got the box opened... it's the smallest thing I've ever seen! I measured it, it's the size of a quarter. What on earth could you use that for? I mean c'mon, pill boxes themselves are tiny enough as it is but what is a quarter size box for? Ugh... now I have to return it for a larger one, pay for shipping, wait for the new one... blah blah blah... dammit...

0 comments: