Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Redneck Good Ole Boy Neighbors - Part 2

So the new office neighbors are moving their furniture in now. Wow! They have tacky tastes! My coworkers got the nerve to peek into their office this morning - the walls are a peachy terracotta color. Apparently, they're horrific! I haven't had the opportunity to directly snoop, but I've seen every piece of furniture and decor as they're wheeling it all past my glass doors. Wow - T A C K Y!! It's so over the top Texan and Western. My coworker described it as Mae West meets Willie Nelson - now THAT'll put a frightening picture in your head! It's every Texas cliche' and stereotype in the books. Ever watch Will & Grace? There's one episode where Grace decorates Will's Texan boss's office/apt and it's beyond gaudy with all of the Texas crap all over everywhere? Well that's what they've been wheeling past me for the past week. Ack! WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE?!

0 comments: