Friday, February 8, 2008

Okay, I admit it... I'm a moron... Locked my keys in my car...

So I have to tell on myself again... I locked my keys in my car last night... I was rushing out the door this morning, trying not to be late for my doctor's appt, but I couldn't find my keys ANYWHERE. Ugh, I looked all over the place! Luckily my husband was still home today (he took the boy to school since I had the doc's appt), so I snatched up his keys and ran outside. Yep - just as I feared, there were my keys hanging from the ignition in my locked car. I haven't done that in over 6 years! But thinking back - last night I was trying to get myself, my purse, my books, my son, his backpack, his lunchbox, his water bottle, a kalidescope, a Happy Meal toy, a large pepperoni pizza, a medium Dr. Pepper, and my keys out of the car... No wonder the keys were left behind!

0 comments: