Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Be Careful What You Write

Whenever writing a post, I always keep in mind that either 1) my mother or 2) my boss could be reading it, and so I'm careful what I say in those respects. Never say anything to embarass or get you disowned -- and never say anything that could get you fired. But last night hubby was kind enough to remind me that I should always write with the expectation that ANYONE could be reading and to always be careful what I say. Oops! I tend to forget about that. I know of my small circle of friends and family who follow my ramblings, but I forget that by posting this on the web, I'm opening myself and my thoughts to people everywhere. I always wonder (and have asked several times) if I'm boring you with my ramblings - most of the time I wonder why would anyone even care about the crap I write - but you've said no, you like checking in with your friend and her life. So I'll keep it up. I'll just watch what I say a bit more from now on...

0 comments: