Monday, February 4, 2008

Nip/Tuck

I can't believe I'm actually saying this... I've lost interest in Nip/Tuck. What's happening to me?! I have been a devoted Nip/Tuck fan since day 1 and have seen every single episode in all 5 seasons... until now. I don't know, this current season just doesn't appeal to me. I personally think it "jumped the shark" when they moved everyone to Los Angeles. That's when they started to lose me. Hubby's never liked it. He's always said how can he watch a show where he hates every single character? There are no good guys, every single adult character is a complete and total asshole. (my words, not his) Yikes - I think I'm starting to see his point. I have the last 4 new episodes recorded, but I really have no desire to watch them. I hate to say this, but I think they've lost me. I just can't take it anymore. I can't stand the stupidity of watching everyone screw everyone else and then screw them over too. Yep... Fonzie's jumped the shark... game over for me...

0 comments: